ByAmy FontinelleAre you gearing up to buy your first place? Shopping for a home is exciting, exhausting and a little bit scary. In the end, your aim is to end up with a home you love at a
CERTIFIED MILITARY RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS CMRS
- Any qualified veteran or current military personnel has equal opportunity to be given a VA loan.
- 100% financing is often available.
- Buyer is notified of appraised value.
- VA will assist borrowers in case of default due to financial difficulty.
- The VA funding fee can be financed into the loan amount.
- Closing costs comparable (possibly lower) to other financing types.
- Interest rate can be negotiated.
- An assumable mortgage.
- Ability to prepay without being penalized.
- For houses appraised by the VA during construction, builder-provided warranty and help from the VA in acquiring builder cooperation.
- No mortgage insurance required
I am a specialist in the management and sale of bank owned AND investment properties throughout SE and Central Pennsylvania. Our team of (14) real estate agents and (3) support staff are here to e....
Latest Blog Posts
by Jana RandallImage: Getty ImagesPrintIt's officially fall — use this handy checklist to make sure your house is ready for the seasonShareTweetPinWith cooler temperatures knocking, now is